To help us achieve the greatest impact for patients,
Pio Tx welcomes opportunities for partnering and collaborative discussions.
Current status of PIO-001 program:
- PIO-001 specificity and epitope has been validated through solving the PIO-001/IL-21 crystal structure
- In vitro functional assays developed in cell lines and primary lymphocytes to characterize the potency of PIO-001
- Mechanism of action of PIO-001 determined
- Toxicology and regulatory path for PIO-001 has been defined
- Indication prioritization through bioinformatics analysis guided by functional and mechanistic data
- Developed and validated non-GLP bioanalytical and biomarker assays: PIO-001 PK, PIO-001 target engagement, human IL-21, ISH/IF assay (IL-21/IL-21R RNA and CD8/CD45 protein)
- Two humanized therapeutic lead candidates have been selected (PIO-4C00, PIO-4F00)
- Biomarker data validating the functional and mechanistic differentiation of PIO-001 is being accrued
- Robust IP portfolio
Further information is available under confidential terms.