To help us achieve the greatest impact for patients,
Pio Tx welcomes opportunities for partnering and collaborative discussions.
Current status of PIO-001 program:
- PIO-001 specificity and epitope has been validated
- In vitro functional assays have been developed and validated
- Clear understanding of the biology and mechanism of action of the antibody has been achieved
- High quality and differentiated reagents, assays, and models have been developed
- Toxicology and regulatory paths to IND are clear
- Engineering of PIO-001 into a final therapeutic candidate is currently being performed
- Biomarker strategy and accompanying assays are being developed
- Robust IP portfolio
Further information is available under confidential terms.